Fantasy Bishoujo Juniku Ojisan to - Ch. 144 - Fabiniku Ojisan And Mixed Baths

Dex-chan lover
I forgot that the reason why she turned into a guy was cuz she was too much of a coward to confess her love.... I don't think that was fixed at all..... Like i guess she could be less scared cuz now there's less chance of hitting someone who is just not interested in you at all, because they aren't gay (tho now she need to not hit gays)
The goddesses' miracles in this story don't really fix problems do they? I get the feeling they create more instead. Though it's up for debate as to whether Tachibana's change wasn't a fix or was. I'm sure most would say granting a new sexual preference to someone is a problem in itself. But I personally believe it's possible to love someone without being sexually attracted to them...but that's an entirely different argument. The point is, these goddesses should be more careful when granting wishes. lol

Dex-chan lover
The goddesses' miracles in this story don't really fix problems do they? I get the feeling they create more instead. Though it's up for debate as to whether Tachibana's change wasn't a fix or was. I'm sure most would say granting a new sexual preference to someone is a problem in itself. But I personally believe it's possible to love someone without being sexually attracted to them...but that's an entirely different argument. The point is, these goddesses should be more careful when granting wishes. lol
I mean Tachibana's problem was "i want to turn into a cute loli". Sure he was drunk, but you can sign contracts while you are drunk (good luck proving that you were drunk enough), so it's fine. Problem found, problem fixed.

Users who are viewing this thread