Fantasy Bishoujo Juniku Ojisan to - Vol. 2 Ch. 16 - Fabiniku Ojisan and Sword and Authorities

Fed-Kun's army
My boy/girl looking like Nobukatsu from F/GO
1a82bb66a1a05ae705548febc60f29f72d481e68r1-849-1200v2_hq.jpg

Dex-chan lover
lol I'm glad he got arrested all I could think abut was the property damage and whether or not he'd fix his mistake, nope he was actually going to make it worse, I hope we never see him again XD

What a dumbass. Someone totally could have died, and he was gonna swing it again!

Group Leader
"Is there any way to avoid this battle and reason with father-in-law"

Oh Lord this dude 😂

Dex-chan lover
Well someone got cut in half so i'm pretty fucking sure someone died

Aggregator gang
@Walter_vi_Britannia
I mean historically speaking organized police forces didn't spring up until the mid-nineteenth century - so they're a fairly modern innovation relatively speaking. And since these "fantasy lands" that crop up in isekai tend to err on an earlier side of history (if we were to compare them to Earth) it makes sense that there would be no official "police".

Of course, on the other hand, with all the ridiculous shenanigans that would inevitably crop up in the wake of something like "magic" it's pretty much impossible to make such a direct comparison but... I mean you can pick at literally any part of these boiler-plate "isekai settings" and the whole castle of sand that is the "world-building" will come crumbling down, so it's probably best to just turn a blind eye to these sort of absurdities in the setting.

Dex-chan lover
@sinkingship Yea, I learned a long time ago that it's much better to read a story how the author saw it in their head or intended it to be read without nitpicking on the little stuff like a smartass and ruining your own immersion. (And that's how I've actually found one of my favorite romance novels. It was full of plotholes but damn did I love it cause I took everything the story told as truth of their world even if it contradicted itself sometimes. The fact that the author finished the story means that he or she was able to at least string together enough reasonable events to make it be progressable and a complete story without turning into a random jumble of words...which is enough for me as long as it's a good story! lol)

Dex-chan lover
as soon as they brought up Gram’s origins, I knew he was either going into debt for cutting the town up or getting arrested for the same reason

zia

Ah yes, physical release, wonderful! In other words, this manga isn't going to end soon, right? lol (Please don't)

Users who are viewing this thread