Fantasy Bishoujo Juniku Ojisan to - Vol. 4 Ch. 43 - Fabiniku Ojisan and Dressing Up

Dex-chan lover
I wonder if there’ll be anyone without quirks among the remaining 10 heroes. At least 1 obligatory straight man feels needed, but that’s pretty much Jinguuji.

Why is this chapter so short q.q I wanna see the reaction :0 Ngl one of the best mangas out there rn =)

Dex-chan lover
YES! THE BEST TROPES OF A GB WHERE THE GIRL DRESSES UP AND LOOKS IN THE MIRROR AND THINKS, "WOW, IS THIS ME?!" AND LOVES DOING IT AND THINKS OF A GUY PREFERABLY THEIR FRIEND!!
YES YES YES

Dex-chan lover
Tachibana finally felt into it! 😊
3-be01078267580eaf5fa5cb914a066f675c80d2b63335fde8b34440be6491f6bb.png

just like https://mangadex.org/title/39536/a-manga-about-a-hero-who-pulled-out-the-holy-sword-and-became-a-girl

Dex-chan lover
> Tachibana: "Me? An Absolute cutie? What's this... This is so fun"
I can say, Tachibana's heart are slowly getting converted to woman.
Its different when you are dressing your woman avatar in some kind of MMORPG, wherein you dress that character with what you want as an ideal woman.
But here, i feel somewhat different. Tachibana's enjoying himself as a woman, and he was in much fun seeing the result in the mirror...

Now the next question is......
WHAT IF, AN ACCIDENTAL KISS HAPPEN TO HIM AND JINGUUJI, WILL HE ENJOY IT OR REACT EXPLOSIVELY LIKE A MAN, OR LET IT PASS, OR BLUSH AFTER THAT SCENE CALM DOWN?

> Tachibana's persistently appease Jinguuji, because in the past, he teases Jinguuji if they like someone already.
Now that teasing continue here, but Tachibana wants to entrap Jinguuji for just a little reaction so he can get a lot of teasing material later on.
The problem here, Tachibana was on a woman's body and i bet later on, his mind will be slowly converted to woman itself.
As long as the defeat of the demon lord is stalled or happen longer, the more he will deprive his manliness and become a woman...

Dex-chan lover
This is happening because Jinguuji can't say she is beautiful but he knows what she is linked on the inside so he is hestitant.

Users who are viewing this thread