Fantasy Bishoujo Juniku Ojisan to - Vol. 4 Ch. 50 - Fabiniku Ojisan and The Instigator

This manga have lost its charm and this arc is painfully annoying, im dropping this... Adios, people!!!

Dex-chan lover
> Poor Nakamu... Other guys will tail spinning while loosing so much blood by nosebleeding...

> WTH is wrong with this villagers, what i do understand was they sought some sort of an Idol group, like "Idol master"

> LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

> At the end of this rebellion, a princess idol concert will be held, making no single blood that will spill

Fed-Kun's army
Man, this arc is DRAGGING, they've done the same 3 jokes 6 times each already, its so dull.

Dex-chan lover
This has gotten boring. I think I'll drop it here. I don't like the princess at all, and the main draw of the manga seems wayled now. Good luck to the rest of you.

"No blood shed", she says, but the hero and the princess have already weaponized the concept of beauty. I'd be impressed if not a single wife didn't take up arms during all of this.

Also, that head maid or whatnot, ten cookies says that she's a part of the demon army and using the princess to usurp the country from the inside.

le3

Dex-chan lover
Princess and Tachibana raising a literal simp army

Dex-chan lover
"And I feel like I'm going to get an upset tummy later!"

In b4 Tachibana has his first period. Prepare the sekihan.

Fed-Kun's army
a rebellion with no blood spilled???? lol??? hella naive yeah but it'd be nice if you can do it i guess... i have a feeling the head maid pulling your strings won't allow that to happen tho, princess :')

someone save poor tachibana, def will get an upset stomach SCREAMS i totally get that feeling about being so uncomfortable in sth you're wearing and NOT BEING ABLE TO CHANGE... JUST EXISTING IN THE WORLD, IN THOSE CLOTHES... BEING PERCEIVED... 😩😫

thank you for the update~

@mammaria well my country Portugal has achieved this bloodless rebellion, we call it 25 de abril and the military did a coup against the dictadorship, they placed carnations on the weapons and these flowers became the symbol of the peaceful revolution

Users who are viewing this thread