Fantasy Bishoujo Juniku Ojisan to - Vol. 4 Ch. 52.5

Dex-chan lover
lmao....!!!
they were the cause that will propagate those cockroaches in that world... now all maidens can have a chance t dive on someone else chest for love to start... hahahahahs

Cockroach breeds endlessly
As it explore the world of Fairy
Until it given birth to a monster
To existence nothing is uglier
In hopes that it will perish
On the world as the gods wish
Nothing is impossible for the heroes

Calamity arrives instantly
On this world loved by gods
Continuesly spreading throughout the world
Knights protect with their might
Rulers of kingdoms ordered them strong
Order of those kings, boost their morale
As the fight coming to conclusion
Calamity was defeated.
Happiness of the everyday lives of the people continues.

@RamenRider because the smoke would take a really, really long time to settle and even longer for the room not to be hazardous to humans. When houses are fumigated they place a tent structure over houses and open the door and windows and the tent is connected to a collector siphon and an air blower to fush the fumes out of the house. If you didn't do that the house would be toxic to humans. There are tons of stories of people dying or being hospitalized for not properly fumigating their houses.

Dex-chan lover
Thankfully most cockroaches are tropical and have to be inside heated houses to survive the winter in most climates. The Japanese variety is going to die in a few hours when it gets below freezing.

Dex-chan lover
@nekoyuuki I have not seen the isekai worlds snow though even if it’s not winter yet they might reach area that doesn’t get winter 🤔🤔🤔

The isekai is fucked then.

Contributor
Plot Twist: the other world's inhabitants turn the invasive roaches into a tasty delicacy, nearly unrecognizable to our heroes, causing an extended spittake upon hearing what they had just consumed.

Dex-chan lover
I would also nuke my house if I found that many in one place.

Dex-chan lover
A worlds with no bugs means a world with no spiders and no butterflies so nope not gonna live it that kind of world

Users who are viewing this thread