Fantasy Bishoujo Juniku Ojisan to - Vol. 4 Ch. 56 - Fabiniku Ojisan And Sword Skills

reu

Dex-chan lover
No romance like romance between bros. THE SHIP IS SAILING STRONG, MY SEAMEN
If manga own't ever let the childhood friend win the MC bowl, then gb bros falling in love is a more than adequate substitute

reu

Dex-chan lover
@FledglingWeebIGuess it's building the ship and showing how mr.perfect is nothing without his "bro"
If you're here for the story and not just for the funny it's bretty fugging gud :DDDDDD

Dex-chan lover
HIS PALMS ARE SWEATY
KNEES WEAK ARMS ARE HEAVY
THERE'S VOMIT ON HIS SWEATER ALREADY
MOMS SPAGHETTI

Dex-chan lover
I DON'T NEED THAT KIND OF SERVICE!!! *Coughs blood.*

I admire him facing down such bloodlust and still managing to offer aid- instead of, yknow, liquifying or atomizing, like most people would before his bespectacled wrath.

Dex-chan lover
Oh my god, I was actually reading an NTR arc all along.

Dex-chan lover
Maybe this is what the God of Love meant by the curse bestowed to the two of them in the first few chapters.
There were many versions of theory as to what would that curse is.
My take on this chapter is that, the cursed would be when they separated.
"Two lovers should be united, two lovers should be always near one another and accompanying one another", maybe this is the motto wherein the God of Love taken in to make a curse to the two of them and be a inseparable partners

Dex-chan lover
@dextersTomato that would mean then getting the hots for each other is something that they, without influence, is actually thinking about
I think it was explained that Tachibana's weapon aside from physical altercation is Jinguuji, who gets weakened if he is away from her (but that could be an elaborate set up just to say that they to really are inseparable...)

Dex-chan lover
Good job for not peeing your pant Schwarz...are you not?

Well fan service is fan service.

Excuse me a moment, I've had harder faps than this.

Users who are viewing this thread