Fantasy Sister!

Okay so the MC is kind of an annoying idiot??
It was sort of understandable in the beginning but she literally has not grown as a character at all and I’m over her.
I stan Fan tho.

I hope MC one day gets over her insecurities and her lack of sense for debt. (She keeps getting into debt to other ppl. 😩) Studying til ur brain gets smart but ur head gets dumb ain’t good. 😅

There has to be more to the brother and his guild or to the brother and the MC's parents for the principal of a school to cow down to a student like that.

Either that or this is just another series treating video games as 'Serious Business' again ala .Hack, Sword Art Online, ect

the FL is realistic. I once had a female friend that I played with, and she gets scammed and get hacked a few times before learning things. Now she is my friend in real life for 20 years.

So fun! Yeah, don't forget she's a what? 14yo maybe with no knowledge of internet or games. I think she's doing great honestly

Group Leader
Was this dropped? Really enjoyed reading it hope someone picks it up again if it was. Thanks for the TL

This is a pretty good read but, the FL is kinda meh. Her personality is so lackluster, especially the way she acts.

This just bothers me personally. Like every single protagonist in vr mmo’s where their in-game character looks exactly the same as their irl face, body, whatever. The only change, got herself orange hair. I wished they actually bother to customize themselves, if not just skip the whole section of creating their character. We would still end up with the same thing either way.

can't wait for next chap, anyway the lq translation has done 80+ chapter can't bear it tho

@Khri_na i forgot the sites but believe me u can't bear it, the translation was so bad to many word that not even make sense, they just like google translate it

Also: Is this like on hiatus? Where is the rest if not? I can't find it on other sites or any raws either. I got quite invested.

Users who are viewing this thread