Fatal Possession - Ch. 1 - Amuse-bouche

Dex-chan lover
There are reasonable algorithms for smoothing pixelated images. It would be best to look both at the raw enlargement and at a smoothed version.

Dex-chan lover
I don't which is more entertaining that her father's company is called Sappho or that this translation group does so many of my favorite yuris. Thank you for the upload and for doing this one and so many of the others that I enjoy.

Aggregator gang
Thank you Jupiter Scans for releases these chapters on mangadex.
Also, I noticed the end note too. Is there author hinting that this manga is about revenge against a dude, specifically against her dad? Or more broadly that the victims/targets are all gonna be male? Hmmm

It does feel like a revenge thing.

Notice that the girl was searching for someone from college and that someone I bet is the same that is murdering her father's gabg members.....maybe dad did something to split them appart?

0ps

Continuity issue: knife swapped from left to right hand during stab attmept.

Fed-Kun's army
Heh. Penis joke in my yuri manga?! Impossible.

Anyway, I’m also getting a Killing Eve-kinda feel right off the bat. Looks promising!

I find it interesting that the narration boxes were written in third person, though, as that’s the kind of information that could’ve easily been presented in first person with a more distinct voice for our MC. Makes me think that we’re going to follow the killer with these narration boxes, too. I could also be overthinking things. :D

Thanks as always for the scanlation.

Who the fuck would threaten over a free translation? Name them and if they ever are on my area they are going to get destroyed

Giving off a lot of Killing Eve vibes. That's a good thing.

Also, how am I supposed to take all these murders seriously when the company's name is Sappho lmao?

Users who are viewing this thread