Fate/Grand Order: Epic of Remnant - Deep Sea Cyber-Paradise SE.RA.PH - Ch. 8.1 - The False-Stepped Coppélia I - 1

0sARf3A.png

When the new guy steals your bae.

Holy cow this is getting really interesting with how it adds some new things.

Thanks for the translation!

Aggregator gang
No wonder there were new details that didn't follow or in the original game event, the Mangaka was never planning to adapt the game event. With the appearance of Kazuradrop, an Alter Ego that haven't been added to FGO yet, we can say that this manga is definitely following an "Alternative" route from the game event, rather than an "Adaption" of the game event. Though....if "Kazuradrop" appeared in this manga, then DW might probably add her in FGO in the future, and that mean we will probably get a new S.E.R.A.P.H event for Violet and Kazuradrop, since there is never a 3rd re-run for an event after all.
Or maybe the Mangaka just want to randomly add Kazuradrop in for fun? Type-moon allow that?

Double-page supporter
This has become...A very Difficult Situation.
Holy fuck how bad it this shit when she's a valid fucking option?

Dex-chan lover
@JigokuShounen I think it's definitely looking to take a different route, even if the end result might be similar. I mean we had Ishtar here for one, maybe I'm remembering wrong but I don't remember her being a sentinel in any shape or form, and adding another of the Sakura 5 (is that what they are called) is just going to really shake things up.
For the better I think though. The story itself was good but we all know it now. So the adaptation always had two choices. Either adapt it completely faithfully, drawing people in to see it in drawn form, or do something that allows it to stand apart from the original, in this case potential plot changes or even divergence.

Dex-chan lover
Oshiiiit worst BB (in attitude and matchup) is coming

Also art is Kino as usual

"Give me your mana"
"We haven't even gotten to know each other, Detroit"

Kazuradrop is dangerous. BB, Lip, Melt, and potentially Protea are all at risk of being eaten. Well, guess we’ll see how this turns out.

Users who are viewing this thread