Fate/Grand Order - Tokimeki Chaldeas (Doujinshi)

It’s a great translation, the one problem I have is when they use “tranny” for DaVinci. It’s really not cool to use a slur like that

da

Fate/kaleid is hiatus, and this author right there have time to make a doujin

Double-page supporter
Wow. Firs time of all, I’ve never read this series or started it yet but I love this girl on cover. She’s so adorable yet Yandere. You can’t hate her. Can anyone tell me if she’s the main heroine of the actual series? Or does she get with him at least?

This was a successful one-shot I think. It’s just I’m confused as idk anything about this series. All I know it’s that it’s had several anime adaptions.

@UnknownSaint111

Mashu Kyrielight is the heroine for Fate/Grand Order (and it's subsequent movies/OVAs)
She's very close to the protag but nothing to insinuate a relationship (as the player can be either female or male)

Check out Fate/Grand Order Babylonia Episode 0 if you want to see more tho

Dex-chan lover
J̵̢̙͚̠̥͉͉̘̬͕̖̫̫̳̀͊̔̑́̆͛̈́̀̋̏̈̿̄̏̉̊͋̓͐̍̉́̄͋ų̴̛̞͍͓̣̭̮̼̠͙̞͕͕͇̮̼̞̰͍̝͍͎̼̪͇̠̳̎́̉̈́͛̿͌͌̒̎̆͆̇͊͝͝͝͝͝s̴̨̧̢̨̺̞̖̳͇̼̹͙̭̦͓̤̱̻̥̠̖̖͔̝̤̖̫͉̬͈͓̣̪͖̈̿̓̀͗̎̓͑̇́̄̑͐̈́̍͒͐͒͛͂͗́̃͆̕ṯ̶̢͚͖͍̟̮̱͕̞̘̻͇̱̥̦͓̞͖̹͓̰̝̭͈̟̲̾͒̓͒̈̏̕͜͝ͅͅ ̶̢̡̡̛̱̳̲̩͚̰͈͙̭̮̩̖͎͙̘̲̤̳̙͍͕̬̹̝͛̿͒̊̓͆͐͒̏̑̐̀̀̒̎̈̾̀̄̀͜͠͝͝M̶̢̢̧̢̛̛̛͓͎̠̰̖͉͙̹̫̳͈͕̟̑̈́́͑͒̄̓̎̀͆̈́̀́̕͜͝͝a̵̛͍̳̖̖͍͇̝̭͆̌̈͌̎͂̈͐͗̌̅̃̆̏̐̂̏̔̋̆́̑͑̾̄̽́͒̀͐̆̓̚͝͝͝s̵̤͍̞͉̬̰͎̹̹̩͚̩͔͚̒̍̉̋̾̈́́̋̃͗̏̔́̒̔̇̿̍͑̈͂̏͐̄̏̾̾͒̚̚͝ͅh̶̨̧̨̜͕̮̺̖̗̣̱̻̘̟̞̖͔̱͈͉̭͕̰̤̠̰̰̭̺̭̹̥͙̹͕̊͜

Users who are viewing this thread