Fate/kaleid liner PRISMA☆ILLYA 3rei!! - Ch. 58.1 - The world's hole

Dex-chan lover
Another long wait, but another chapter of words without substance. Illyaverse' Namek is brutal.

Dex-chan lover
So...

I am correct in the assumption that he wants to reach the reverse side?

@Shrimperor your comment made me realize that I forgot to complete one of Darius' lines (silly me, will fix it now)
He says "This hole is connected to a world independent from human history, and unknown to man"

So you may actually be right in your guess...

Dex-chan lover
So did Gil just peace out after he got his card back because I can't imagine he'd stand someone "tainting his garden" like this (especially if he's still in his Kid Gil mindset)

Dex-chan lover
We are going full LostBelt guys. Setting up for the next FGO Collab.

Dex-chan lover
@LordTrollbias He's sort of gone off radar, though he did work out what they were planning long ago. So perhaps he's just watching it unfold and deciding whether to interfere or not.

All that talk about another world not know to humanity does sound similar to the LostBelt but different, and that breach between world does that mean that an alien god may appear?

Dex-chan lover
Ugh how convenient for this random mustache twirling Darius douche to appear after Julian repents to have a convenient common enemy
Awesome art, lazy writing

Dex-chan lover
"Random"? Dude you need to go reread 'cause Darius has been involved for dozens of chapters.

Keeping up the Zouken parallels, Darius is totally going to lose while realizing he lost his way and forgot what he was originally really wishing for at the start.

Double-page supporter
I wonder if

Miyu's world is a Lostbelt and the pithos is what is anchoring it despite its pruning? It would explain the approaching death of that world after the Fourth Grail War (if the outcome turned it away from the "main trunk", so to speak)

I also totally want to see a tie-in into

Roa and his method of immortality. Darius' method is very similar, though limited to his bloodline (but more powerful in that it seems to perfectly replicate him rather than constantly diluting his ego like Roa's). I wonder if his end will wind up being similar - realizing that his wish had been corrupted due to a single person...

Double-page supporter
Thanks for the chapter, translator-san🙂
No chap for two months and then we got our big bad doing sudden info dump?! Wohooo! You rock Hiroyama-sensei!😎😁
I suppose next chap will be info dump too, but well who cares, things about to get HOT!😊

Edit: *play gyakko ost as backsound*

Users who are viewing this thread