Fate/strange Fake - Vol. 4 Ch. 16.1 - Canon of the Demigods (Part 4)

Hold on, hold on, hold on...

Waver can talk a berserker almost down to the point where they would be satisfied with their own existence without getting a wish from the grail. He can talk a servant into submission.

Damn, Waver, you're scary.

Dex-chan lover
@Braverave Servants are never summoned with memories of past wars, the exception being those summoned by the FATE system from FGO and Artoria, due to her not actually being a heroic spirit yet. The very fact that Tohsaka is mentioned means that at the very least she traveled to the clock tower, and there was mention of a "Mage who could copy noble phantasms" wandering around. In other words, Shirou. All together, that just means that this likely takes place in the UBW route of fate, where Shirou went to become a hero of justice, and Rin became an apprentice to Waver. Well, this is just a conjecture, and also I remember reading that somewhere, so take this with a grain of salt.

@GodBoy2 we are agreeing my friend, but i'll just add this, it doesn't actually see what a servants name is or know their noble phantasms,
it can only see the future and all alternate realities, however due to Gilgamesh being so good at using it, he can literally look into the entire history just to check who a servant is, hence why he knows the names and noble phantasms of servants, and why he couldn't see who Lancelot is as Lancelot became a Berserker due to his regret after his life ended, so he wasn't a berserker in Life (He was mad tho)

@Riad59

Glad to know we were agreeing.

Oh, I didn't know that (I haven't read or watched Fate/Zero yet)! That is some skill Gil has, and that is still one super, stupidly busted Noble Phantasm.

Users who are viewing this thread