Fate/strange Fake

Dex-chan lover
I left a comment here? This manga isn't in my read list lol. Should I read a translation of the light novel or can I read the manga? If it's the prior, can anyone link me a good translating group site? Thx

Dex-chan lover
The irony of Gilgamesh calling every other humans with "zasshu" (mongrel), and then his only friend, Enkidu, has a chimera literal mongrel as its master.

@biach12 it certainly tried harder at story and character development (though the VN is far better) than the latest trend of fan service and lousy gimmicks.

The series has a ton of great stuff to draw from, really interesting characters and depth, but then they go and turn it into a gacha video game or edge lord brainless cardboard character action fest. I like that this particular series is reaching a better middle ground between old and new, it's not perfect but it feels like some steps forward over what the series has become.

@unknownfactor Indeed, I would like to see FSF getting animated. And regarding FGO, the only think that I care is to see ORT in LB7, the rest of the game could burn in hell for all I care. Biggest majority of the player base is toxic as fuck, and the writers are close to turn the stories into fan fiction for the sake of adding the ''WAIFUS''. I don't take FGO as Cannon anyway, so they can do whatever the fk they want*.

When they added the Brother and Sister together as a single 5 star unit in LB5 or 5.1 idk for sure which one was, there were players that said PLS DW make an event where they end up separated and make the girl a 5 STAR, or when they added Brynhild Berzerk they were enraged cuz Sigurd apears when she uses her NP. Even today I am like, wtf is wrong with these guys.

Because Fate is such a huge IP now, let's be real, they can throw anything out and it will sell. I know that majority of their stories are character driven, but they go to far in the fan service way. Or when u nerf the other characters for the sake of the MAIN ONES to look cool it's kinda.. like when Saber blocked Cu NP like it was nothing. I was like, OK.. so this is how it's gonna be huh..

Also sorry if my grammar is dogshit, I don't remember jack what I learned from school for the most part to be honest 🤣🤣🤣

Before I keep going, I need to know, how much of the story going forward is going to be about Sigma?

Group Leader
I don't know if it's the source or the translation, but I have no idea WTF is going on.

As a Gil simp, I absolutely love FSF. Seeing both Gil and best Clay in action gets me so hyped and there are so many other interesting characters! Flat, Richard, Tine, Waver is back! I really can't wait for the rest and the OVA!!

Users who are viewing this thread