Father, I Don't Want This Marriage! - Vol. 1 Ch. 1

the artstyle is so soooo pretty! the faces are expressive, nice color scheme and pretty shadings! also, the story seems interesting.. i love this!! thank you for uploading ♡

I felt Jubillian’s despair and sadness for young girl who lost her mother at a very young age of course she’ll crave her father’s affection and care but even her beloved father has turned his back on her must’ve felt her world to crumble before her very eyes and those same dazzling eyes once too lost their sparks become of what just happened

Why do I think that she was framed and the said princess actually poisoned herself to completely get Juvillian ( idk how to spell her name : / ) out of the picture.

Edit: I read the Novel don’t worry guys her Father loves her dearly ❣️

@Cistmist Ahah thanks, and anytime! ^^
Also @farhvt I love ur pfp can I hug
@CandyManSC Transmu- wait what? Isn't it like...

noun
the action of changing or the state of being changed into another form.
"the transmutation of the political economy of the postwar years was complete"
PHYSICS
the changing of one element into another by radioactive decay, nuclear bombardment, or similar processes.
HISTORICAL•BIOLOGY
the conversion or transformation of one species into another.

Oh no. Did she become... atoms?

I came back here after chapter 17. It hits really hard. It was good till now but I hope the whole story isn't covered in misunderstandings.

that suicide part made me cried up...i was feeling a bit emotional even before picking this up yes but damn painful

How did she become the villainess if she didn't poison the Female lead in the original story?? If she was framed, why the hell would the author say that she's the villainess? It doesn't make any sense.

Group Leader
" is IT because I love the Princess and threw you away?" Wow youre an A**hole. Next Time the Guy Will say " is IT because I cheated on you and Beat you up" this is getting out of hand

the details in the art are amazing, like the scuff marks on the arm her father grabbed and how that glove is disheveled and untied, and the shadow of the ribbons on her father's back as he drags her away omg

let's not talk about the jewelry tho lol

god, this is so sad, I can't, ohhh I'm actually tearing up😀😀😀😀😀

Users who are viewing this thread