Father, I Don't Want This Marriage! - Vol. 1 Ch. 10

You guys I read this novel before and
Don’t read if you don’t wanna be spoiled!!!! just a warning there are SO MUCH MISUNDERSTANDINGS. literally they could of all been solved with a simple conversation. like good lord i wanted to scream at the MC. she’s so dumb and the ML? is so bland. i only liked her poor father. like there are times where he’s being so genuine towards her and she’s like “he hates me and is just trying to marry me off the the crazy crown prince” like huh?? and get this, she’s distant towards her father cause she thinks he’s gonna marry her off to the crown prince. but then she goes and enters a contract relationship with her father’s disciple aka the crown prince. she’s just too dumb to realize it’s him. the story revolves after this whole misunderstanding. i wanted to pull my hair out like you guys could’ve cleared this up in up in the beginning 😭. the dad literally wants her to have nothing to do with the crown prince. poor guy keeps getting misunderstood 😭. If you want more spoilers let me know!

@hsanon I completely agree... I read the novel today and it was just so frustrating! like a SINGLE convo could have made the novel go from like 60 chapters to 3 chapters.

“Oh there’s... a sword to my throat.” 👀 Thank you for the mass release, you’re amazing ❤️

Dex-chan lover
@emily7x4 @hsanon I see why a Novelupdates review of this story said "If you’re the kind of person to scream “just talk it out”! (and dislike the misunderstanding trope)... this story will be miserable for you...".

Double-page supporter
Yes, very charming. Just where do all these "pleasant" MLs in these korean villainess webtoons come from? XD

@hsanon oof I despise misunderstanding tropes ahahaha can you spoil me so that my hair won't go white while waiting for this manhwa to update 😅

Dex-chan lover
Oh he's crazy. Pulled his sword because she lit a match?

The ex pissed off because she moved on and he feels betrayed???

What's wrong with the men in this world, so far I only trust the armor polish seller and her blonde guard with the droopy puppy ears

Users who are viewing this thread