Father, I Don't Want This Marriage! - Vol. 1 Ch. 11

Don't worry Max soon she'll also be your weakness so... 🥱 we'll just have to wait for that. also thank you so much for the mass update kkhaa 😭🙏🏻

OMGI love you, my dear translators!!!! (Or scanlators?? I'm sorry, I just joined the community.....) Thank you for the chapters!

Supporter
Imagine if her father suddenly returns home and finds out he probably gonna kill this guy XD

who needs sleep if you can read new updates instead lol
Anyway, their interactions in this chapter were so cute! The image of max as a stray was so pure ❤️❤️❤️

Double-page supporter
I guess when her fater said try to endure it and giving her the sword in the first chapter is because he wanted her to wait for him to find the truth and use that sword to defend herself. But since he is a man with few words she misunderstood and thought he wanted her to kill herself with the sword and endure the pain

Max: "What is she doing??"
Me: "Bro wtf are YOU doing?? Gtfo and come back with some common sense and an apology in the morning!"

lmao ofc he's not gonna be discovered for a while but boiiiii if her father sees you on her bed you're a dead prince XD

Dude, she gave you a blanket and the floor's right there... Not only trespassing into her room, but her bed too? tsk tsk 😔

I'm joking, but also c'mon man, I know you're gonna be ml but you're already being too much lol

Users who are viewing this thread