Father, I Don't Want This Marriage! - Vol. 1 Ch. 13

bruh i’m tired of protagonists putting on an angelic and benevolent act and then the male lead falling for that. it’s so ingenuine

Boom! 💜✨
Juvel smiles, and the ML is down for the count!
Literally 3rd meeting (maybe 4th, because they split for like 30 mins?)
But after sleeping together, ML is starting to behave more human-like
I approve of fast-paced romance, sue me

Fed-Kun's army
literally tamed the brute that gave her bruises. her power. (I'M STILL MAD AT HIM FOR IT HE BETTER MAKE UP FOR THAT!! but i don't think he even realized, seems like he hasn't had to control his strength since he got it... still messed up tho HE BETTER LOOK OUT NOW)

i love that she isn't even trying anything, she's just beautiful af akljaaldksj people get a filter looking at her specially now that she's so chill :')))) i repeat, HER POWER!!!

thank you for the updates!!! aaaaa off to read the rest~

either she is really short, or he is really tall like he is almost twice her height. she looks like a child near him :I

@Ejderha Well to be fair, I have an ex who was around 6'6" or 6'7" and I'm 5'1... And i felt like i looked like a child next to him 😅 That's how i learned I personally don't prefer a really tall partner 😂 It felt too awkward to me. (Although my only strict requirements have to do with their character/morality/personality as that's what I'll fall for anything physical is secondary haha).

So maybe their height gaps are meant to be something similar... IDK would be interesting to see the actual stats on them to see if it was an artist error or a really big gap there haha. I have seen some manhwas with some pretty inconsistent heights so this might just be one of those though 🤔 Can't really blame the artists it must be difficult to keep things accurate in different depth perceptions too 😅

pretty sure the height different is not supposed to be this big. honestly, I have no idea why Korean artists have such a big problem with height differences. I mean, can't you make them realistic plz?? I'm 5 foot and I've never had to stand in front of a person who's TWICE my height. smh

Users who are viewing this thread