Father, I Don't Want This Marriage! - Vol. 1 Ch. 16

Dex-chan lover
WAIT
This is just my hypothesis but i will spoiler tag since it seems to be the case
Then what this means is Regis is just a stupid daughter-con that was so bad at expressing himself that he accidentally made her think he hated her.
then the emperor (?) framed her for the poisoning and wanted her jailed, which forced Regis to put her in the eternal timeout room, maybe to make it so she was safe from anyone but the royal family. At this point he decides to overthrow the emperor. Again his dogshit communication skills fail him and he gives no indication he wants her to do anything except stay there forever, but the dagger was for self-defense, and "endure it" meant "wait for me sweetie daddy has to take out the trash".
the crown prince comes to get her to safety (?) but she thinks he's going to torture her and kills herself??? What kind of tragic fucking misunderstanding...

@Majedtobasi

This is what I think. I think the father didn’t abandon her in the other timeline. That sword wasn’t meant for suicide. He probably had a plan for saving her. And there’s a high possibility that Max was trying to meet her according to the plan.

But because her father never did a good job at expressing his love for her, she misunderstood him and believed he hated her enough to the point where he wanted her to kill herself.

I believe he was going to save her.

I bet 3 chapters until she finds that the stray cat is the crown prince and the dad finally comes clean to her

Fed-Kun's army
...so you are truly one of the main puppeteers (if not the main) in this your Highness (spits vile taste from mouth)...may the heads man's blade meet your neck...

Fed-Kun's army
the king's ugly af 😭😭 his countenance totally suits his personality lol

Fed-Kun's army
@kaylani i think you're spot on lmao it really is fucking tragic

GOD ANOTHER MISUNDERSTANDING... NO HE CIRCLED HIS NAME SO IT WOULD BE REMOVED... ASJSADJLK I CAN'T BLAME HER HERE THO, WHO CIRCLES A BAD CHOICE LMFAO HE COULD HAVE JUST CROSSED IT OUT LIKE THE OTHERS... SIR!!!! (not that he thought she'd ever see it but, you know!!)

this really is "misunderstandings: the story" lmaoooo 💀 anyway i'm glad the duke has a plan to get rid of the emperor bc BOY he sucks and no one likes him anyway so!!! i feel like waiting is unnecessary with how unpopular the bastard seems to be, but maybe the duke knows sth i don't

thank you for the update!! OH THERE'S ANOTHER ONE UP HELL YES /runs

Those misunderstings made me laugh so much 🤣🤣🤣
So the emperor got bullied by his son who is being trained by heroine father and he doesn't know it. Same for the heroine 🤣
That prince is already making so much trouble without being properly introduced 🤣🤣🤣

Users who are viewing this thread