Father, I Don't Want This Marriage! - Vol. 1 Ch. 17

Girl he gave you bruises and threatened you with a sword. If he's not a bastard hes an idiot, don't get blushy over him.

But seriously I don't think there's one well adjusted character in this group of dudes, maybe she can just start dating rose, lol

@B0R3D0M
I agree. Tbh if they worked together, then they could've pumped out the 20 chapters probs in less than a day, but then again I suppose it doesn't really matter when we have to be caught up with the raws at some point aha.

Such is the way of shoujo isekais...I'll just be happy with the fact that I get to read these chapters hahahaaaa

Misunderstandings everywhere
But Juvel is still as pretty as ever 💜
I can see the beginnings of a plan that will take the king down, and also one that will let this oblivious soon-to-be-couple down the path of ~love~
Hahahahahahaha
Thank you for the chapter!

Now i'm curious how Max and her father's reactions when she died in the original novel. I mean Max saw she stabbed herself, but how about her father?

He said to Juvel to wait there in the shadow room. I think her father maybeeeee has a plan to make her out from there after dethroned the emperor with Max. But the problem is he didn't tell Juvel the plan and it made Juvel think that her father abandoned her.

Truly dude, like Max said, your daughter never really know that you love and sacrifice everything you have for her but the saddest part is you never show all of this and she thinks that her father doesn't like her. And know, when your intentions is good, everything Juvel know is that you tried to sell her off of marriage

Sadddddd 😭😭

Dex-chan lover
Father is good hearted but a shitty one. Like holy shit, talk to your daughter!!!

Dex-chan lover
The way the crosses and circles were misunderstood reminds me of a story in Conan.

Basically a family from overseas comes to Japan and the father kills a teacher because she marked his daughter's correct answers as wrong.

The thing is, in Japan, you cross correct answers and circle incorrect ones.

Aggregator gang
The return of the king prince.
What was with that dramatic introduction?
Weren't we supposed to know it's him until there?
Lol.

@Hana002 right? I think
mayber her father sent her to the shadow room, where weapons and magic weren't supposed to get in(? Work? I don't remember haha), in order to shield her from whatever power the emperor has over her. Then maybe he would've become emperor, thus they both would be able to leave that place. Or the prince would've been the new emperor and he could've gotten her out of there.
Anyway, lack of communication made that fail, obviously.

So it's not that her father doesn't know how to show affection, but he's deliberately not showing it to her?

Aggregator gang
I know misunderstandings are what make these stories, but this is too annoying. I prefer the misunderstandings in Nozaki-kun :(

This whole story is carried by misunderstandings that a simple conversation could clarify and characters, all of them, jumping to conclusions because they couldn't be bothered to ask things like grown people do. I read the novel last year and was frustrated about how much the author hinged on misunderstanding as a plot devise to the detriment of the story. It feels more dragged out in this one than other stories.

Users who are viewing this thread