Father, I Don't Want This Marriage! - Vol. 1 Ch. 18

Group Leader
Ugh the way people easily forgive him just because... He’s hot 😀 disgusting
Let’s not forget that he was a shitty parent can we? Sure he’s better now but his past actions did lead to his daughter’s suicide!

man it's really weird how they keep framing the mc's interactions with her father. yeah he's handsome but everything is always set up to make him look like he's a male lead, which is 😬😬😬

green earrings??? whyyy? she doesn't have green eyes and there is nothing else that could match the green of the earrings on her

It's not very logically. He heard that his daugther was lonely and come back earlier. What about past life? He should receive such reports then as well, but he didn't pay attention to his daugther and she get desparate to receive love. Don't really like such twists..

...I know others are saying it but...HOW COME HE ONLY COMES HOME EARLY NOW!?!?! We saw her reacting with tears over being alon as a child, and he never came back home to her then? Why not? From what we saw with Max he has been attached her since she was 5 years old at least, so why now? I just...I don't get it....

The dad is too handsome lol. I'm simping more for him than the ML. Like damn he's cute when he smiles for his kid.

The misunderstandings was a little funny at first, but now it's just annoying.

if dad why hotter than ml.

simping aspect aside, I really don't like "problems" based on simple misunderstandings. like all you have to do is just talk to him directly about the candidates.

Users who are viewing this thread