Father, I Don't Want This Marriage! - Vol. 1 Ch. 19

Fed-Kun's army
"you fall short of the standard" dude I would just pack my bags and head to the wilderness to become a hermit at that point

Dex-chan lover
Lol omg she's totally going to think he's getting rid of her partners on purpose to push her to the crown prince.. when all he's doing is getting rid of the bugs around her cause he doesn't like any man hanging around her
Lolololol
Many thanks

Also that ending.. the standard (aka himself) is way to high.. way to high

Someone tell me who knows the novel, when the misunderstanding will be cleared between the father and daughter? (I have an idea, but I want to be certain in that)
Thanks for the translation!

BWAHAHAHHAHAHA but seriously, the daughter is making up her own conclusions, i get why but still. dramatic irony..

I'M LOOSING IT OMG
Get you a father that will directly tell your prospective partner that you do not conform on their daughter's standards LOLOLOL

Lmao...this manwha is getting better and better. That is one overprotective daddy. 🤣😅

She is a daddy’s girl, but she doesn’t know it. XD

Gosh, darn... this dad is a daddy. I am honestly getting so distracted by how attractive he is. Like who cares about the main male lead, when you can just have a dad looking like that, LMAO

Thanks so much for all the updates!! I've been looking forward to reading more of this story since the one-shot, so I'm really glad the webtoon has finally arrived ❤️

Users who are viewing this thread