Father, I Don't Want This Marriage! - Vol. 1 Ch. 19

Everything would be so much clearer if these people just...TALKED TO EACH OTHER. Conversation is important, y’all.

Aggregator gang
How does she not realize that Max is the prince. Like how many people have the same voice as the prince and the same red eyes? Also his name is MAX. The prince's name is MAXIMILIAN LOL. Also I feel bad for her dad omg he tells her to take care of herself and she basically interpreted that as him treating her like precious cattle LMAO i was like sis the mental gymnastics

Ignoring all the misunderstandings and the MC's questionable thought process . . . WHEN THE COUNT'S SON ADJUSTED HIS SHIRT LOLOLOLOL

Hahah if people have a chance, they should try to read the novel! It expands a lot on the thoughts of some of the characters more and shows why a lot of these understandings happen. But thank you for the mass updates. I’m so glad people have started putting out this out. It’s so great~

Lol tell him daddy XD

Srsly though I hope this annoying misunderstanding is resolved soon, I don’t know why the MC is such an idiot and hasn’t noticed yet...

Ouch. Being given that verdict by the beautiful and most corageous hero of the empire....LOL

If only we could get the aftermath of the first time loop... I’m pretty sure Daddy dearest raised hell/ went on killing spree when she killed herself.

I can't wait until we see Daddy Duke deal with her other potential partners

In the novel he legit scares them all into submission, but that doesn't stop I think Edmond from flirting with her a bit when he sees her at the ball.

I wanna be mad at FL's poppa but my daddy issues and his looks made me give in too quick 😂 Hopefully he at least gets better at communicating one day lmao.

I wonder if she will eventually go with max and if she does and find out he is the prince how she will react

Users who are viewing this thread