Father, I Don't Want This Marriage! - Vol. 1 Ch. 19

nzs

this dad already raising the flag 'my daughter will never marry'😂

Dex-chan lover
Oh Yay, Someone to hate is coming to the party. Her misunderstanding is easy to understand but his is just gross.

Strange, is anyone else not seeing this manga title under their "reading" list? I have followed the manga but it's not still showing up on my reading list and given the last update was 13 hours ago, this should be on the top?
😞 Now to finish reading all those chapters... Thanks for another villainess time travel webtoon!

I don't really dislike this story, in fact I've really enjoyed it thus far. However, there are a few things that have been bothering me after these last few chapters and I just wanted to point them out.

I get that 'misunderstandings' are common in novels to keep a plot going, but the given amount of how many there are in just the beginning of this story is really kinda... annoying. Of course it might be a bit early for me to criticize this fact, but I just hope that the author finds a way to wrap up smooth and nicely; instead of continuing the cycle of bothersome misunderstandings.

Then, there are some plot holes that just doesn't make sense. For instance, Jube says that the crown prince was the same in her former life, ruthless enough to kill the emperor. But the thing is, how come she knows that? Didn't she (the girl that reincarnated as jube) tell us before that the story stopped updating after her demise? And as far as I'm aware, the emperor was still alive and well at the time of her suicide. Therefore, the fact that she knows that the emperor was killed by his son in her past life is just stupid and should be impossible given her death occurring before that event took place.

Fed-Kun's army
Given how much attention this has been getting, I had higher expectations for the story. It really seems the only thing worthwhile is the eye candy, both dad and ML are nice to look at, but that's it.

Story had an interesting premise, but the ridiculous amount of misunderstandings keeping the story from moving forward is beyond absurd.
The overly shoujo tropey interaction between the leads cheapens the plot too.
Add to that the plot holes... It's getting hard to enjoy reading this just for the eye candy alone.

I'll give it a few weeks to see if things improve at all, otherwise I might just have to skip this...

It's so bs, so back when she was young and growing up, all these times when she was depressed and lonely, the duke never did anything until now? He never held her hand, he never reassured her that he'll be there for her.

I'm guessing that in the last life, her father handing her the dagger to kill herself was a misunderstanding. Gonna take a stab and say he took her to the shadow room to keep her safe from the coup he was going to incite and the prince was there to protect her? Talk to her?

I hope we can see the timeline of what happened when she died because that would be a beautiful tragedy.

😍😍I can't get over how beautiful this art is, it's so pretty soooooo damn beautiful, the female lead is drawn in such a way 😍

I can see why people are getting disappointed at the Duke being "nice" out of nowhere, but really, when you read too much isekai your standards just start getting shorter lol

NOT GONNA LIE, THE MISUNDERSTANDINGS IN THIS SERIES ARE SUPER NUTSO. Also, FFFFF. Cuteee. ;u; ~~ I love how her father is. Protective, but he doesn't know how to show her he loves her. ;; It makes me sad at how strongly Jubelian/Juvelian misunderstands her own dad. UGHHH. ;;

Ooooooh~~~ The dad is in fierce protective mode!! Although I despised the fact that he was the root of her death, I’m wishing the misunderstanding gets fixed soon! (^∇^) Don’t let that Sir Edwurd go! He don’t meet the qualifications!! Must put him under watch! (^O^☆♪

This art though?!?!?! immaculate?!?!?! ugh sooo beautiful!!

also again, the dad(dy) is making me crack up every chapter 🤣 all of these characters are fuckin stoopid 🤦🏽‍♀️🤦🏽‍♀️ in a way that makes reading this so enjoyable 🤣🤣 cant wait to see what happens!!

The story is fun, I like the characters, I’m a fan. I’m reading for a good time and this is a good time for me. So there are plot holes, yes a lot of misunderstandings but I’m here for all of it. I can overlook some, it’s no big deal

Users who are viewing this thread