Father, I Don't Want This Marriage! - Vol. 1 Ch. 19

I know the father isn’t fully at fault, but I still blame him for not having eyes. How can’t he understand what his daughter is thinking? He either isn’t paying much attention or is as dense as a harem protagonist.

whatever you say about the dad, you can't not admit he is completely self sabotaging and setting himself up for a royal son in law bahahaha.... every other man is terrified of the duke it's only Max that's capable of standing up to him! If Max and Juvel had never met and every candidate had been "vetted" there's no way on earth the Duke would have let her marry any of them (it's pretty clear he only let Mikhail be close to her because she was in love with Mikhail).

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH HE LOOKS SO SCARED OMGG "QUA-LI-FI-CA-TIONS" I LAUGHED SO HAIR IM CRYINGG

omfg I am wheezing. Not the qua.li.fi.ca.tions. 👏
also, this girl dense AF. how can you not see zaddy blushing?!

i hope they’ll show us regis’ reaction when juvelian committed su*cide,,,and i really want them to clear up the misunderstanding :((( i hope regis’ would take the full blame and treat his daughter much better bec, even if he really loved her, he still made her think that she was neglected and abandoned when she was a child and she doesn’t deserve any of it :((

LOL guys/gals is it my imagination or author likes to draw the father like in 4kHD or just really intense?

Users who are viewing this thread