Father, I Don't Want This Marriage! - Vol. 1 Ch. 19

I love her dad so much 😂
But she really needs to talk to him
It feels like everyone knows how much he loves her except for herself and that's really sad because the misunderstanding just gets bigger and bigger

I wonder if her father only favored Mikhail in the original story because he wanted her to be well taken care of?? T____T

for the first time i dont find misunderstanding stupid! well, this is also about communication, but these two always had bad comunication, so its not gonna be better overnight....
i would love to see, what is happening inside father's head, when he is speaking with Juvel!

Thank you so much ♥

Man imagine someone of higher position be in your house late at night just to tell you you don't meet the qualifications...

Thanks for the translation doe

If this is how her father really is, i cant even begin to imagine whatever happened to the father mental state in the previous timeline after his daughter killed herself.

Dex-chan lover
Sir Boromir? *looks again* tsk...

Thank you for rousting the dandy, Daddy.

Why can't the dad be her partner instead? He had those qualifications. Lmao hahahaha.

am i the only one that thinks the art style of fl is slowly changing like in some scenes her lips and eyes are bigger and her face is rounder

Haha yes how funny it is that the neglectful father gets to control her life with no consequence
Hahaha haha very funny much laugh

You were fine leaving her alone enough when she was younger to the point she grabbed her bunny and tried to run away in the middle of winter.

Users who are viewing this thread