Father, I Don't Want This Marriage! - Vol. 1 Ch. 19

Out of all the people, she chose the pretty boy? Gurl wut? But then I saw the so called pretty boy and it's true he be pretty even when he quivering close to pissing himself under the sharp ass gaze of an intensely judging, hot, doting, and highly protective daddy in the middle of the night.

It's strange how I hated father supes hard at the start but as the secret doting was revealed my cold heart cracked. And look at me now, I'd be down to be stepped by him and lick his shoes while singing praises of his hotness. Don't get me wrong, he still be doing wrong when he handed that knife sword to her that time. Like what did he expect? He KNEW that she was even afraid of small fuckin animals imagine being dragged to prison with the threat of torture looming overhead.

Also, I didn't really like the big round glasses on him at first. But I'm feeling it now and dem daddy, you rockin those glasses~
Like really this blood thirsty general wearing glasses ain't gonna hide anythin and also battle junkie with glasses? Guess he didn't take care of his eyesight when he be chopping head all night every night back in his younger days or it could be that he's getting old... but look at him does he look like he be gettin old?! Nah! That pristine everlasting beauty shall never deteriorate... cept for his eyes I guess.

Ugh this ended up longer than I thought. Can't stop and won't stop simping ~<3

Those big ol' 80s glasses are growing on me. It's funny that such a serious character wears glasses with the librarian chain.

I have already read the novel and let me tell you, a hell of more misunderstandings are coming 👀👀🤣🤣🤣
Also thank you for the translation 🙌🙌🙌🖤

Thank you so much translation team for mass releasing this wonderful series! The more I read it the more I like it, I couldn’t stop laughing at the dad staring down hard at the guy like he was a big under his shoe and the guy still quivering trying to button up his clothes

Poor guy

But seriously, what changed? Juvel never felt love and affection from her father before. So what happened?

Edit: thanks for the fast release! I hope you get some rest :)

Dex-chan lover
@redmikan
He appears to be of the subset of men who can quite literally never show positive emotions to those they care about.

It's a thing, and has been since, well, forever.

the art is so pretty and i love the story so far! i just wish that jubellian and her father CAN COMMUNICATE BETTER!! father better not die, i want to see him and jubellian be a happy family. make it happen please, prince!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread