Father, I Don't Want This Marriage! - Vol. 1 Ch. 2

Fed-Kun's army
I'm 100% positive that the dad just sucks at communicating. He gives a dark look and talks all mean like, but the context is meant to be different.

And I sympathize with Mikhail not wanting to be with her. I mean, would you not feel uncomfortable with being with a girl that is so clingy that she would bully anyone that approaches you?

if i’m being honest i don’t even hate the dad or mikhael, and i still like the “villainess” but for some reason i don’t like the fl idk y it’s probably the face ☺️ she made talking to the duke

Aggregator gang
even if he’s really bad at communicating, i still want everyone besides our fl to die for some reason, haha (//∇//)

Omg does FL need a stepmom??? I’m willing to warm Regis right up hot damn 😩 and we can work on his communication too I really think he just looks like that lmaoo (still emotional neglect is one hell of a tormenter lol)

Group Leader
...They like...really mellowed out Mikhail's character from the novel... He was many, *many* times ruder in the novel. oAo;; Like dear God, they cut out his absolute inability to refrain from interrupting her for half a second. It makes him look decent, and that offends me. XDD

Group Leader
Yea bruh bet she cried too when you ignored her all those years so why are you now pretending to care?

Repeat after me : A shitty dad shouldn't be forgiven right away just because he 'starts to show affection' and he's hot. Hold him accountable for all those years of neglect.

That's right I'm mad because readers are quick to forgive shitty dad but give tons of shit for shitty mom (Even when said mom is trying to repair things). Yeah I'm talking about 'The flower dances and the wind sings'.

Aggregator gang
I smell misunderstanding. Like, 'daddy loves you but daddy doesn't know how to talk so daddy might sound harsh and daddy cares about you but daddy doesn't show up to your important life events because daddy feels awkward/suddenly busy/etc."
Btw, the artist made her hair really beautiful.

Honestly the father indirectly killed his daughter and made his daughter end up this way. Although not the full force, it was his attitude that was the root to his daughters misfortune so I still wouldn’t forgive the father.

Dex-chan lover
Ok, after reading two chapters of both versions, I've decided that cafe vera's translations are of higher quality.

Oh cmon, just be a shitty dad so I can hate you to death
no need to pretend to be a good father after all those years of neglect like that😔

Users who are viewing this thread