Father, I Don't Want This Marriage! - Vol. 1 Ch. 20

Max, please...I love you and your innocence so much. ASDFJDKLSFJLSDK You love her, but you're just: ...WHAT IS THIS FEEELINGGG?? I'VE NEVER FELT IT BEFORE!! AND IT'S PISSING ME OFF!!!

MAX?????? I LOVE HIM DFHDLFKJSDLFK THE MEN THAT SURROUND JUBEL ARE SO FRICKEN INNOCENT AND DUMB IN THE CUTEST WAY

So in this chapter we have seen:
1) Our FL being blissfully ignorant of her influence over those around her and her glamour as well as how those who came into contact with her see her henceforth as their Muse or literal Goddess.
2) The Terminator Father about to Terminate a pathetic nobleman womanizer rat who's trying to cling to his daughter.
3) Crown Prince on his way to become the Cold Demon King who fell in-love with a Beautiful Goddess, slaying any malice aimed at his wife.

Man sign me up dis' gon' be good.

Its so sad that the FL first life end up dead and not knowing how much her dad love her 🥺 I couldn't imagine how is the daddy feeling when her beloved daughter choose to suicide 🥺 the first chapter really got me......
I can't wait fo the ending 😭 is there a novel for this manhwa? I reaaly want to read it

The poor servants "Ugh it's gonna be impossible to get out that wine sta--NOOO WHY IS HE CRUSHING IT IN WITH HIS BOOT?"

Fed-Kun's army
I just binged this and it was nothing like what I was expecting. 😍
Tysm for all the updates! 💕

Users who are viewing this thread