Father, I Don't Want This Marriage! - Vol. 1 Ch. 3

Dex-chan lover
Her dad is so awkward but I love him so please communicate better with your daughter. Since he's definitely a first time parent and his wife isn't there he probably treats her nearly the same as the knights he trains, all strict and such because he doesn't know any other way. Bet she has to act like Athy for him to be more open lol
Thanks for the update ❤️

"Beat it."

Just Beat iiiit
Beat it
Beat iiiiiit
Beat it
No one wants to be defeated!

Red eyes is totally the ML. He was also the one that was coming into 'torture' her. Dad is so awkward he probably trying to be nice without actually being nice

@xesinian at this point, i wouldn't be surprised if it was purely for humor. like how transmigrators are continuously getting hit by truck-kun in every manga yet authors keep doing it as some sort of satire towards the isekai genre, they may just be using it because it's so common it's dumbly funny.

Double-page supporter
So she stairs at the wierd things, he thinks he like the weird thing and then buy them and she thinks his just has weird taste.

Also, tsun tsun (AKA asshole) male lead incoming... Sigh this author, why are all your men such trash. Excluding the blacksmith, dude's in my strike zone. Friendly bara man that's good with his hand and a bit of a flirt, what's not to like?

Gorgeous art <3
What's with the ridiculously fast pacing though? The novel's much better.

Lol he says stuff like what u looking at and beat it to the person he has completely encompassed with his big ole man body???? R00d

Just want to say emotional abuse (And maybe neglect) is still abuse even if you do love your daughter and don't know how to show it.

Users who are viewing this thread