Father, I Don't Want This Marriage! - Vol. 1 Ch. 4

damn he's the crown prince... rip my black haired ML dreams... meanwhile juvelian (spelling ?) fainting, wonder if that happened in her childhood a lot if her father went "not again" or wtv

Group Leader
thanks for the chapter!

wonder what's going on with her? does she have a condition? any spoilers

I think he was referring to his late wife , like "not again" I don't want to lose someone i love anymore

Group Leader
i feel sad for the dad now but i really hope he showed her more affection in the first timeline because his negligence caused her to commit suicide

@novrik why rip your black haired ml dreams?? the description of this manwha already pointed out, that the crown prince will be the ml...

grrr he better have a good explanation why he treated her that way. And please i beg lets not resolve it in a single talk.....hhhh.......

I hate this trope of the father who hates their daughter but suddenly does a 180 because the daughter does a slight personality change

Like fuck you you shouldn't be getting a redemption arc this easily

I wonder if her father remembers some of their last life as well. “Not again” could refer to her dying like last time, her mother having something similar happen, or maybe she has some condition? Honestly I really love this series so far, thank you so much for the chapter!

Users who are viewing this thread