Father, I Don't Want This Marriage! - Vol. 1 Ch. 4

@omegal0l

I dont think he's the type fo hate his daughter, it is probably more of the fact that he is unable to properly emote himself, leaving him prone to getting misunderstood. Think Keira from Am I the Real One? or even the father-daughter relationship between Aristia and Lord Monique in the Abandoned Empress?

@Rohen guess i didn’t read the description well enough LOL i immediately assumed she’d fall in love with whoever she got in. contract w and the prince would be the asshole

Dex-chan lover
I can't feel sad for him at all. His behavior screwed her up for good. Even if we think, that her father just wanted to put her in that shadow room to keep her save and that the crown prince was send by him to rescue her, in the end she took it the wrong way. Her blood is on him. And he made her carve for love so badly, she turned into a stalker. Even if unwillingly by in-adeptness and social awkwardness this is just too much. Even the "I buy her everything, so she is happy"-funnytrope feels bad. I frankly don't care if he lost her mother and avoided her, because "It would be too much for him" or "he couldn't stand in front of her, because he couldn't protect her mother" or some shit. Avoiding her for her whole childhood is just too much.

What does he mean with "not again"? Does her father maybe have his memories from the past?

Again? Is he meaning the mom? Since this isn't a time travel one but rebirth 🤔

feel like i read the novel of this but i can't remember. but anyway what did he mean by not again hmm? 😏

I'm just going to predict that her mom died tragically after her birth and the reason the dad neglected her was be he was traumatized by that and couldn't stand being around her. So he never built up a relationship with his daughter and never learned how to communicate, leading to the ultimate emotional cluster fuck that's going down now. Ugh

Thanks for translating!

Hmmm she isn't his daughter since her soul change, so the shitty father still gotta way to hell yeay

Why does every father daughter manhwa have to have the oh the mother died and that why the dad hates her. Only who made me a princess did it correctly the rest just brush over it. I mean this doesn't make this one bad but it happens every time.

Dex-chan lover
Oh?! 'Not again'?
Will be interesting in how it unfolds, he seems to have a case of RBF and unable to convey his concern normally lol

@Your_Dino_Overlord
I don’t think you should say every father daughter manhwa cause there’s a lot out there who don’t probably do the oh the mother is dead so that’s why the kid gets blamed , well in this situation I don’t think the father hates her , when she fainted he said no not again ! I have this a idea that maybe the reason why’s he fainted was because of him that’s why he doesn’t hang out with her ..... hmm but idk

But yea a lot of father daughter manhwas do that

So....it seems like she is the original FL but her past Korean life memories serves as her cheat to her current life which feels like she's living a second time because of the dad's reaction.

I wonder if this is like The Villainess is a Marionette, where it's both time travel and isekai, but the manhwa doesn't touch much on the time travel aspect like it does in the novel.

Users who are viewing this thread