Father, I Don't Want This Marriage! - Vol. 1 Ch. 4

Double-page supporter
This is the same asshole that didn't bother showing up to her debutante, even though he's her entire family. And now he's fussing over her because (he thinks) she was sad that she broke up with her fiancee? Did he think she was happy before not seeing him, even though she clearly reached out to him throughout her life and he always gave her the cold shoulder? There's being cold, there's being misunderstood, and then way out past assholeville, there's this guy.

@Kynnath It may not be much, but there's a reason why he was acting cold towards his daughter. He really didn't have much of a choice because of THAT reason and because of THAT and having responsibilities, he didn't know how to interact with her or show his love.

Dex-chan lover
so this is supposed to be romantic comedy? i was waiting for full angst.. but the isekaied mc is just outta place

Fed-Kun's army
Does the father remember the past?

@yuchiyo In the past he gave her the sword for her to fight until he came to save her, probably. But she misinterpreted as asking her to commit suicide.

I still don't like the father. Where was he for the past years? He had been neglecting her and now he cares just because she was sad and heartbroken.

Ah yes here we have the male lead intending to buy her 10 armor polishes because he thought she wanted them, but alas he was misunderstood

I feel like the Father was misunderstood and has a hard time with expressing his emotions but idk 🤷‍♀️

@1Itsuki1
I agree, but damn was it a dumb move to give her a dagger back then. He probably gave it to her for self defense, otherwise, he wouldn't say "hang in there/endure it.".

Does the father have his memories from the previous life or is this just something that used to happen to the original owners body.

Meo

Double-page supporter
@Thirst_420 : He always cared...the girl herself admitted to stalking that blond guy and rarely saw her father. He seemed cold to her when she was younger but she probably misunderstood because he's a horrible communicator with a neutral face.

And lets face it...this girl totally jumps to conclusions. Oh...the evil Crown Prince is coming (never actually seen his face apparently), let me kill myself.

And I'm a little confused...does the transmigrater have her memories or is she basing everything the part of the book she read?

@Niaja101 many stories suffer from that, unnecessary "hit by car" storylines. The time travel is usually more fun as those characters are often more competent and less annoying. The from another world people are often stuck in the same mind-frame about 1 particular thing and refuse to think they can change that so-called future, while having changed literally everything around them and acknowledging that fact. Solely done to increase the chapters by like a 100.

Double-page supporter
@Meo he didn't exactly make it easy for her to understand.
Not showing his face and turning her away all the time, doesn't really scream "I care for you", especially not to a child.
Doesn't excuse her behaviour, but not feeling loved was the exact reason she clung to the guy.

Also the prince literally said he'll torture her.
I would also jump to conclusions if a stranger, whose sister I supposedly killed, came to my cell saying he'll make me suffer.

Lastly, I just reread that part in the 2nd chapter, apparantly she remembered her past life four days before the story starts.

Users who are viewing this thread