Father, I Don't Want This Marriage! - Vol. 1 Ch. 4

Meo

Double-page supporter
@Nimeri : Oh man, thanks...I totally missed the part where she suddenly remembered her life 4 days ago (and 2 years into her relationship with Mikhail).

Alright...Crown Prince did sound like he was going to torture the truth out of her.

Having read to Chapter 6 before stopping, the father is definitely misunderstood (I'm guessing maybe he doesn't want people to know his weakness or something). Even his action of sending her to the Shadow Room where "magic and weapons" can't enter, seems more like protection for her than anything. But the fact that she so easily went in there with a dagger makes the Shadow Room seem like a joke.

Aggregator gang
wait is it going to be like one of those "because you were born you killed my wife or some shit"

Again??? Did he timetravel back???? And that's why he's actually trying to parent this time?

Ugh can we atleast have other hair colors than black with non REALLY thick eyebrows male lead this time others are tired of this cliché plot while im tired of black haired and red eyed cliché male leads

He doesn't look like her father sometimes, and my mind automatically ships them on those times, leaving me disgusted with myself. But even he wasn't her father, he might not have a heart, unless he knew that dagger had time travel powers, if it was really the dagger that caused that.

Daddy you need to properly look after your daughter☹️

Ps: when i read the novel i seriously wanna see daddy being miserable when juvel die. He may have a good intention but he is still a bad father

Not again......? Seems like something similar happened in the past that made him being like that to the female lead....

has the prince become captivated by our lead's ability to use basic math?

@Mihori not sure if it's so much a cliche as it is a stylistic choice these korean fantasy comics tend to use. (might be falling in line with what's universally accepted as handsome there or something, i really don't know)

@sheepdoge its still technically cliché tho it means overused i know they're handsome but still...i hope there's a new popular hair color for male leads in a few months

Users who are viewing this thread