Father, I Don't Want This Marriage! - Vol. 1 Ch. 5

Why is it so big of an issue, that the Kakao page bar is showing? Am I missing something? I mean obviously they have to get the chapters from somewhere?

I need spoilers on why the father is being like this and i wonder what he would react to the original fml that took her life in the shadow cell...

Fed-Kun's army
she's made the classic error of revealing her competence. the reward for work well done is more work.

I didn't read the book so this is just a guess but I think she wasn't who she thought she was to everyone around her?

Seeing how he reacted to her fainting, my guess is that hes just extremely awkward and says way too little and thought providing for her and letting her do what she wants is the best way to make her happy. I’m also guessing that he didnt really abandon her in the original and it was part of some bigger plan no one told her about. Hell, her father probably never realized how depressed she was in the original, so he was probably major shooketh at her suicide

@Ushika
Her suddenly fainting and being asleep for three days is something that concerns me. It could be possible that him being in her presence for too long might actually harm her health. Thus, he's forced to separate himself from her. It might not be him wanting to neglect her, but all he can do is just give her any material objects and hope that she can have a nice man to be with.

Honestly, in comparison to most neglectful fathers, this is a neat one that I might enjoy.

I will wait for a better release. Yo should check the quality before updating.

This is just speculation but based on all manhwa and manga I've read I'm gonna guess that the Father was deeply I love with his deceased wife who FL is the spitting image of and was named after ( the slight variation of name the father spoke could be a nickname but it highly unlikely given how the og relationship between the two were so I'm gonna assume it's wife's name.) And couldn't stand being around FL because he knew he would care too deeply again and would lose it if he lost FL which would explain his awkwardness towards FL, he acts cold but this chapter you can see he actually cares. This would honestly be a breath of fresh air seeing how many other novel have fathers being irrationally hateful towards their own daughters.

So this isn’t a transmigration novel but a novel where she just went back in time to before her death? I’m a little confused 😅

i just want to see her walk past them while ignoring them, like "sayonara bitch"

I hope the reasoning behind the father ignoring the MC is for a more interesting reason than her looking like her late mother, like if he distanced himself because their magic or w/e hurts the weaker person

Ezk

i bet the father wants the prince to marry his daughter, idk if i will forgive him for being a shitty dad

Users who are viewing this thread