Father, I Don't Want This Marriage! - Vol. 1 Ch. 5

EHHHHHHH,wow thanks hot dad number 14!! Your daughter had a change of heart and now YOU suddenly cared for her now?!? who knows maybe if you didn't neglect her for all life, and then acting like YOU JUST SUCKED AT EXPRESSING YOUR EMOTIONS she would grow up just fineeeeeeeeee

it remind me to "who made me princess"

yes her father looks like an asshole who neglecting her, but actually not, turns out there are some reason why they act like that and their character are more complex than what MC and reader thought

I wonder if people would still get so mad at Juvel's father if they knew the reason why he was indifferent 💁

It was unpleasant to know how the father acted before but at least in the end, he's redeemable

wow if he reacted like that then I wonder how he felt when he found out she killed herself with the knife he gave her.. anyone? do give me spoiler pls

Dex-chan lover
Her father actually cared.

He just sucked at expressing himself and always spoke with just a few words.

Dex-chan lover
Three days is the default faint time for a reincarnated villainess

Why is she reading about fief management? what kind of job she wants after becoming independent?

@rararaw if you're still looking for spoilers then here
He basically went crazy, he went mad crazy like he literally killed everyone and went to the emperor to kill him. He thought it was useless if his daughter isn't by his side anymore. No reason for him to continue living this hell, so he cut the head of the emperor, then killed himself while wishing to turn back time(?) Or was it Return her daughter(?) Idk kinda forgot.

So he wished for his daughter's happiness. Btw the FL(Jubeline) has 3 Lifetimes. The first was when she committed suicide, The second life is when she was a working women in korea, and the third life is this one. They basically had soooo much misunderstanding, it hurts reading the first life.

plot hole, if she has apparently read this novel in her past life, then surely she kbows how her father had reacted when juvel died?

Users who are viewing this thread