Father, I Don't Want This Marriage! - Vol. 1 Ch. 9

Is he fucking delusional? who would love you when u treat them like a pest, maybe the old fl but not the mc now.

Dex-chan lover
Why is that cobra with those fake cat ears so effing cute?

@sylvacoer: "(I begin to see why his name was crossed off the list)"
🤣🤣🤣🤣

To think he was the original story’s main lead. He’s become kinda un-male-lead-like.

Fed-Kun's army
love the fact that they show, the original timeline seems to have a misunderstanding because we know max is the crown prince, the same one who went to the torture room for her, meaning the dad sent him there or he went there for his teacher's daughter and she misunderstood because the old man has the understanding of walnut and overestimated their relationship, also emperor in 1 chapter and I already despise his existence.

Dex-chan lover
@Carstairs You could probably say that he’s your standard egotistical, selfish, jackass male lead if the female lead grew a brain, did the smart thing, and broke up with him.

This is so random but butlers in manhwa all look so similar. Mihail's butler looks like the butler from Death is the only ending for the villainess.😂

Aggregator gang
I have a strong feeling mikhail was the one that poisoned the princess and framed the mc....

Thank you for the chapters!
The quality and mass updates are making my week 10x times better~

Okay, I am not proud of this recently discovered trait of mine, but I am genuinely attracted to the cousin of Mikhail ☠
The snakey thing does it for me, I guess

On other news:
Juvel is adorable and her moods are the best, the artist really knows how to bring her to life 💜
Max seems like a psychotic (hidden) tsundere? I am not rooting for him yet.
Dad seems misguided, -50 communication skills tbh
King should be killed off already, just saying
The sculptor/artsy guy is lovely and the scene with the angel halo is amazing
The original ML should accept reality and leave our Juvel alone, he's literally courting death rn

Dex-chan lover
Hmmm..... Perhaps if you never treated her like shite by ignoring her.

@sylvacoer on word excerpt! the first few chapters are free but since its being officially translated (and youre supporting the author) it costs coins to read the latest ones). here is the link in case anyone else is interested. So far it is caught up to the webtoon. The webtoon will soon surpass it. It gets updated every monday with 4 new chaps!
https://wordexcerpt.com/series/daddy-i-dont-want-to-marry/

Dex-chan lover
Max, if you say heartless stuff it doesn't sound sincere when you're holding a baby bird lol

still not understanding what was the point of him neglecting his kid for the first 18 or so years of her life only to give up on it now? it would make sense if he was actively caught up in political conflict so he wanted to protect her or wtv by hiding the fact that he cherishes his family....but he's spoiling her in public now...so what was the point?

Users who are viewing this thread