Father, I Don't Want This Marriage!

Last panel of ch 11!!!!! OMGGGG YAAAASSS 🥰 i’m really loving this. And her chibis and reaction are too cute to be true 😭 thanks for the trans!

Woow the story is so nice haha~~!!!
Also, I'm sorry but that's her DAD??!!!
Wow....he's single right? 😭😂😂

Here's some pros and cons , but this comment is made when there's only 11 chapters out

MC :
-Kinda stupid with some traces of sarcasm in her personality.
-Casually ignore red flags from the ''male lead''
-one of those ''Naive but it works because she gets hot guys''
Male lead :
-Man child
-Genericly hot
-Doesn't use his brain to think, everything is solved by violence
-Edgy backstory with the sole purpose to not make him a plain character and give him a goal that he could solve with violence
-CAN BE CUTE SOMETIMES but his actions cant be redeemed
The Father :
-Hot
-Suddenly acted nice with mc after soul transmigration, all because ''OH HES NICE BUT LIKE DOESN'T KNOw HOw TO EXPRESS HIS EMOTIONS'' which doesn't make that much sense because he could have tried all these past 18 years. Dude didn't even send her a LETTER on her big day

Actual story :
- Bland with the only purpose is to make character get together
-Nice art tho

Yea so this manhwa is a roughly 6/10 for me

Group Leader
@reanseih

Oh I've read the spoilers alright don't worry
So apparently he doesn't show affection and refuses to even talk to her as a way to "protect" her or some bs but can you tell me why right now he's suddenly okay with showing his affection publicly? As if all those years ignoring her were for nothing? Also he has some sort of miscommunication problem or is unable to express himself properly but does fine in front of his knights just perfectly.

Something about his behaviour that leads to his daughter's life ruined, bad reputation and even ends up killing herself shows how much his "protection" is effective. People are so quickly to forgive him too. That's what doesn't sit right with me. Homegirl was traumatised and neglected her whole life to the point of suicide but that was dismissed because he's "actually a real sweetheart who's just bad at communicating uwu"

I'm still going to keep reading this for the ML, but I'm not gonna stop criticizing the dad anytime soon.

so in the past did she misunderstood her father's intentions, misunderstood that she was not loved, and misunderstood the purpose of the sword left to her and her fathers last words? 🤔

@Niflheim_03
The dad loves MC but he is bad at expressing himself. In their first life he tried to keep her safe and avoided her; because the emperor is controlling him through some kind of magic. MC is his only weakness and the emperor threatens the dad with that weakness. His actions were totally misinterpreted by MC (sword was to protect herself and the CP was sent by dad to look after her). After MC killed herself, the dad went insane and killed the emperor. (MC is the only thing to keep him sane, to remind him of his humanity)

The dad has a really sad past and the misunderstanding between MC and dad will be cleared :)

@lidas
Tks for spoiler, when I see what he said when he gave her the sword I just know right away what it means. Maybe the MC wasn’t in her right mind she thought so negatively of it.

@enma1001
I can understand why she interpreted it like that. Her dad always acted cold toward her, she never received direct love from him. Even though he loves her so much, he just didn't know how to express it right. After the incident that happened in the past their relationship got even more strained
He got controlled by the emperor and his wife realized something was wrong but was then killed by assassins, and the dad couldn't protect her. MC thought he killed her mother and became emotionally unstable and always fainted. So the dad got her a potion, so that she forgot the incident. And dad kept his distance because he was afraid that trauma would come back and make her suffer again.

Double-page supporter
You know what? I want to see your typical villainess isekai, but instead of an 18th-century Europe-ish fantasy land, the MC is reincarnated into a gritty, futuristic world, where she has to make friends, enemies, and lovers in a vibrant mega-city.

I am so sick of the usual princess/duke/villainess/ballgown/contract-marriage tripe. No hate on this one in particular, I just really needed to say that.

Users who are viewing this thread