Father, I Don't Want This Marriage!

Maybe the prince wasn’t going to torture/kill her because by the way he acted it didn’t seem that he wanted her dead because he was shocked when she stabbed herself n tbh i’m into it LOP

omg wuuutttt this is getting serialised?? 🤩 so many novels i love are getting manhwa adaptions omfg i can't wait

The dad
i know about the dad and the misunderstandings but in the novel i still didn't make it to see if there was an explanation about the debutant

Yes! It's finally a manhwa (T^T) I remember reading the promo of this and I have been waiting all this time! At last!!!

I hate when the dad acts like a fucking cold hearted bastard but as soon as the kid moves on with their life and wants to be happy the dad wants to suddenly care. FUCK YOU! and I don't care about misunderstandings because the dad has been acting like this all the kid's life. So what misunderstandings could there be for you to treat your own flesh and blood the way you do? And FUCK the blond haired bastard! Now that she doesn't want you, you wanna feel uncomfortable? Why does these guys exist? And it's like even if the dad apologize it's too late because the original girl is dead.

So, the dad is just
a big tsundere. Ch3-4 we will see he actually cares about her (a little too much even). Also, ch5 we see him being in contact with the CP, so they probably worked together on some 'issues'? So my guess is, dad tried to protect her and pull her away from drama by leading her to that shadow room, and the CP was supposed to get her out/save her, and that dagger probably had some symbolic meaning, if not some kind of magic protection or whatever... But, her dad being like that, and constantly being denied love by everyone made her do the deed. In ch4 she gets sick (I guess fever or smthn) and dad goes manic desperate, he holds her hand while she's unconscious and calls out (I can't read Korean, so I suppose it was along the lines of 'please don't die' etc.) which leads me to believe in the original timeline, after she kills herself, her dad becomes devastated, I wouldn't be surprised if he looked for ways to bring her back or stuff like that...
I hope people who've read the novel will shine some light on us.

I'm so happy this promotional Mancha is getting serialized!!!! It looks so good!!!! I always read them, even tho they're promotional and keep wishing that the universe takes pity on me and serializes them, so I'm honestly so hyped for the rest of this manwha!!!

Also I love the art, it quite prettier than the promo, also I just notice the cover has the father, MC & ML in it this whole time I thought the white character was the ex lol

Oh also to those the novel is official picked up by WordExcerpt its officially called Daddy, I Don't Want to Marry.

Here the link to it
https://wordexcerpt.com/series/daddy-i-dont-want-to-marry/

I do like Elle Cult translations, I hope they take their time because usually rush translations can be confusing, I prefer quality or quantity lol, thank you so much for translating

Also does anyone known how update the info? The link to the baka updates is for the promo, this link is for the serialization
https://www.mangaupdates.com/series.html?id=178238

Users who are viewing this thread