Father, I Don't Want This Marriage!

It seems like her dad actually cares about her. Ig there was just a misunderstanding since the dad doesn't look like he's good at being affectionate.

sooooo i'm gathering that their (very) bad relationship is because the father cannot communicate well but??? how does that explain all the neglection i am??????

Okay I can't seem to find it but I swear I saw someone say which translation they should read, so I suggest Elle Cult, their translation seem good, I saw some novel & their's matches up to it. In Ch.1 of Cafe Vera tranlation they kinda interpretated what the crown prince said wrongly, he didn't say he would hurt the guards, he said he needs to torture someonr close to death to get the truth out.
So I recommend Elle Cult translations, if anyone is wondering

I’m loving this already!! Whenever i read a Father-daughter story, i always immediate sign up. Lol and the chibis are cute af!!! Thanks for the trans ❤️

@feriteja she already accepted that she's Juvel. You can think this as breaking fourth wall. She puts her Juvel identity to front but still mentions novel.

Group Leader
Can someone who read the novel spoil me pls? I loved chap 1 but I hated the idea of having an unrelated person possess her, already too emotionally invested in the original... Does the original FL have any screen time after this?

The novel was SO GOOD (read on wordexercept if ur curious)

Im so happy its here

Dad is great. Dont hate him.

Jubelian is soooo cute, she’s more cuter here than in the novel but maybe that’s because we can see the expressions. Everyone in this novel cute, her father is very cute and max is cute!! ^^

except Mikihail.. that son of a
And also the dumb selfish coward of an emperor

@sqrt9 doesnt matter hes a douchebag. I dont want to accept that this shit loves his daughter, yes i know ıts going to be like that its obvious since he said endure it. I mean if he really had throw her away why say that. Then we learn only royal family can enter there so its actually the safest place. Also im pretty sure that crown prince would torture her for sake of torturing her if he really thought she was the one who poisoned the princess. He wouldnt need to interrogate her with torture.

@sumuklusupurge

I don't want to spoil much but all I can say is he loves his daughter obviously and theres a reason he musr appear cold. But thats okay if his reasoning won't justify. I hope you at least enjoy her dynamic with ML because their misunderstandings are funny too.

@reinseih

You can now read it legally on wordexercept and support the author. You can pay for advanced chapters or wait for them to unlock over time(i think they unlock?? I noticed some of them unlocked for me for another story) ATM theres 9 free chapters so theyre behind woopreads translations

@reanseih
Don't worry it the same person, who after she killed herself in the first life her father made a wish to have her back the goddess that heard it decided that she want the MC to have the knowledge of her first life so gave her a 2nd life in modern day & making her read the novel so when she comes back to her 3rd life (restarting her 1st life) MC would know what to do

I haven't read the novel so 8 don't know about spoiler but I believe he love his daughter so much and ther my be a reason for him to keep a distance from her I don't know but he is doing for her safety

Group Leader
@Lovelyspacepanda ooo thank you!

@sqrt9 nah I'm interested but not enough to sign up lol. I did take a peak at both WE's site and the previous fan translation. WE requires you to sign up. The fan TL didn't look too bad but I dunno if it's standard for KR novels, just couldn't get used to the writing style. Felt too flowery and without substance. I'll prob wait for manhwa. That said tho, I welcome spoilers. 👀🤤

Yes yes yes! I liked this novel it was interesting :3 I can't wait for more *^*

Dad is a simp for his daughter. Like he loves her so much but has no idea how he's being precieved by her.

Users who are viewing this thread