Father, I Don't Want This Marriage!

Group Leader
@reanseih

I see, that makes it more interesting. I didn’t know the father has little memories of his past life. Glad to know he’s trying to change and fix his mistakes.

Too many manhwa I know let the daughter do the ‘fixing’ instead of the other way around...

The delivery of arts and how plotline story working neat so beautiful. Definetly a shoujo manga with tsun ml

HAHAHAHAHA DUDE YOU TALKED TOO SOON NOW YOU'RE ALSO WHIPPED 🤣

anyways. mikhail. get off this manhwa rn we don't need ur self-centered & arrogant ass

This novel is complete, and well, the main villains are
the emperor and the current empress, aka the mother of the princess that got poisoned. these bastards poisoned their own child so they could get back at the Duke, coz the duke has the power to overthrow the emperor, and the emperor being the little cunt that he is, controls the duke using Juvel. How is he using her? Well, the emperor poisoned the Dukes wife, Juvels mom, and made it look like the duke killed her in front of Juvel, she passed out and got seizures, so Duke asked for medicine to remove her memories, but the issue is that she often faints, cue ch4... The Duke has to force himself to stay cold to his daughter so the emperor wouldn't play with her too much, however, Mikhail is the emperors accomplice, and they used that bastard to make Juvel obsessive over him, then he seduced the princess, and well, you know the rest....

Users who are viewing this thread