Father, I Don't Want This Marriage!

When is Rose’s birthday party? Knowing there’s drama ahead because of Mikhail makes me anxious... what’s he going to do.. I hope our fl stays safe along with her reputation. Although I have a feeling ml might come to save the day. I hope the father is the one who saves the day instead though but I’m not sure anymore because he’s busy with emperor.

BRUH HOW CAN THE DAD LOOK THIS HOT BTW. HE EVEN BE GETTING MORE SCENES THAN THE 2ND MALE LEAD WHICH IM GUESSING IS MIKHAIL (BUT LIKE WE DONT CARE ABOUT HIM). HE MIGHT JUST TOP MY LOVE FOR CLAUDE AT THIS POINT <3

The cliché and misunderstanding is a bit annoying, like how did the daughter/father relationship become that bad, and suddenly the dad is super affectionate and obvious,
et the way the prince is idealizing the girl too...

(tbh i'm just continuing because of hot daddy)

@yudh08 I think the people are quick to judge him coz most 'villainess' dads tend to be cretins who abuse and neglect their daughters (WMMTCP, I was the real one, Became the Tyrant's teacher, Monster Duchess and the Contract Princess, etc...) basically, way too many to count...
However, just because something looks similar it doesn't mean it is, and well, people tend to be quite superficial in real life too...
I'm quite looking forward to how the story will develop, coz the spoilers were quite satisfying.
In this timeline she will get along with the princess and the princess too will ditch Mikhail, coz he's a piece of shiet; primcess will find love and also improve her relationship with the CP, her half-brother; we will have lots of romance, friendship and family fun to look forward to hehehe.

The dad isnt bad, he's just one of those parents who watch their child from a far, having trouble with communicating. He a big tsundere but he means well. I guess its just because of the first chapter, but not all novel stories become the realities of the characters!!

Why do I get the feeling that dad went off the deep end in the “ book” timeline after the MC killed herself and that’s why the story never updated after that?

Fug

That feel when your chances with the MC are so low that her dad is on the manhwa cover instead of you.
Must suck being Mikhail lmao

Users who are viewing this thread