Father, I Don't Want This Marriage!

@CornKingTG i would rather have a high quailty tl instead of a fast one. Though CV started fast their tl was more sloppy than Elle Cult. now Elle cult even release them before than them i guess they didnt get a wink of sleep last night

I really like how the author changes the art slightly to show us how the male lead views the MC to make her look more special, and how the MC looks when she's by herself doing normal things.
this is a very decent isekai, there are cute funny moments and while people are stupid and 'misunderstand' things, it hasn't got on my nerves like many other isekai out there.

The more I read the more I feel like the father gave her a sword before her time leap as a self defense weapon, and that the crown prince was actually going to sneak her outside of the punishment room.
I really want to know what happened in that timeline now, after her death.

@veeazaa
Yes, it's still quite a while away :( I think she finds out the identity around halfway thru the entire plot of the novel

Its as expected that this series will be full of misunderstandings yet i still love it lol thanks for the trans!

OH HE WAS ONLY FOND WITH THE BLONDE BECAUSE SHE LIKED HIM 9SJSJ9SN THAT MAKES MUCH MORE SENSE

Thank you so much for translating this manhwa.

Like always, lack of communication is the key to most of the manhwa. xD
I like the characters so far, except for the ex, he's too toxic. XD

I feel like Max stayed way more days with Juvel in the novel hence why she felt lonely immediately and Max as well. Right here they only spent about a day together which doesn’t really show any bonding over than the short conversations they had. I may be wrong though I can’t remember.
But it’s still cute with the art, especially the expressions!!

omg i thought it was a love triangle thank goodness but this is also so good a little frustrating but good!

Damn, this dad is hot. I am bewitched by this father's beauty.....more than the ML....help?

Users who are viewing this thread