Favorite Flash Games

Dex-chan lover
I can't remember the name but it was a very old and simple horror shooting game with Japanese kokeshi dolls approaching you. The dolls would get scarier the nearer they are to you and I admit I used to be scared sh!tless of their demonic faces XD. On that note I used to play a lot of flash horror games with one hand covering my eyes XD

Dex-chan lover
Does Super Smash Flash 2 count? Its kinda unfair for it to be compared with other flash game.

Boxhead 2 Play Roms. I cant count the hours me and my brother played that game together on the same keyboard. It was crazy fun.

Dex-chan lover
For me it was the "strike force heroes" and "raze" series of games, I did also play some racing games but was mainly those two.

Man, I feel really sad every time I hear it. I've played so much of them that it probably would top my 2k hours in csgo in total.

Oddly enough, I can't remember exactly what or where I played the games I enjoyed the most. There's one that's probably the predecessor to shellshock live. There's a 2d tower defense where the enemy base becomes a transformer and wrecks my base every time. A beetle raising game using LP's "Numb" instrumental as bgm. A top down arena type game with circular bots ramming one another. A game that I just remembered the name while typing, called "The Heist". They just have a lot of personality in them that modern video games can't replicate, for me at the very least.

Abobo's Big Adventure, one of the biggest compilations of NES references and one of my favorite flash games of all time.

Alien Hominid, Newgrounds Rumble, Mastermind: World Conqueror, Alice is Dead, King of Fighters Wing. Thing Thing Arena, PPGD and AdventureQuest

They surprisingly still play well, too

Aggregator gang
Swords and Sandals 2 was my fav flash game, I can't say I liked the 3rd one too much.

Double-page supporter
hentai flash games and those i played when i was in primary school. i forgot their names lol

Users who are viewing this thread