Favorite Part - Ch. 11

Dex-chan lover
@Kaiofficialone Hanbyul is the same guy that liked Woojoon I think, it seems he slimmed down a lot (also got taller?) The rest are new.

Is that Woojoon at the end? Has she finally accepted a guy that doesn't have a perfect face?

Dex-chan lover
Um... Rather than later I feel like this was 1 year ago?? It's a flashback??

That girl with the bun looks like the girl who showed the 'this is my past fat picture' and was like 'he has a fat fetish' to the MC.
Many thanks

Fed-Kun's army
Yeah this totally felt like a flashback, but I'm bad with names so I'm guessing who's who at this point...

Group Leader
Everyone this chapter isn't a flashback.
“One year later” is stated in the beginning. The first ten chapters were from Woojoo's point of view. This chapter is from the present( hence why new characters are being introduced) And it's also from Hanbyul's point of view.

Hanbyul needs to run a good comfort food restaurant since it gives him so much pleasure to see people eat.

Fed-Kun's army
Ah. Ok. After re-reading it it's making more sense. His recent ex is just some new girl we've never seen, and Woojoo is with his coworker now. Guess she'll show her true colors now that he's hot again. Looking forward to seeing that reality smack her in the face tbh...

Group Leader
WTF did I just read, lol? I've followed this but I'm confused.

Hanbyul should be the MC, he's so much more likeable.
He's so unlucky with girls. I wonder if he got fat because he thought it'd be easier to find a fat girlfriend.

Fed-Kun's army
MCs ain't always made to be likeable! Woojoon is very interesting MC. Hanbyul is too normal.

Users who are viewing this thread