Fechippuru - Bokura no Innocent Love - Ch. 74 - The Fetishist Trio

Dex-chan lover
Guys don’t forget when you drop the series to give it a shitty rating because I don’t want anyone else to be subjected to this. At least under eight because that it has some expectations and it’s actually going to be good

Group Leader
@flagstar it's rubbish translation. Mugi's second line on page 6 starts with "いいじゃん!" but whoever did the translation for this chapter somehow got "Ah, what a bad scent!" which is nonsense. It should have been "It's fine, isn't it?"

Contributor
What the actual fuc.k? A full blown Love triangle drama now? Really????? Fck off, some of these authors didn't know when things should end, it's not an innocent story anymore if it goes this way

Good manga but it should end in previous chapter but I guess the Japanese like this way and the author decide to continue the series

Group Leader
Not sure why everyone's losing their minds at this new story, it seems cute enough.
Translation is definitely a bit lacking at times, though. It's still readable, but you gotta assume what a couple parts are supposed to be.

Dex-chan lover
hayase looks like a clone of kotoka.

she is kinda based tho ngl 😳

Author should have ended the story with the main couple, this seems so unnecessary. See you guys in the next fluffy romance thread. 😛

I'm conflicted she looks the same as kotoka... I know they're not the same person but my heart aches with anything that feels remotely ntr-ish. Will have to hold off until I atleast forget the original story

Edit: They don't actually look exactly the same after checking, but it's still triggering me ahhh

Original couple was nice but this trio so far seems really boring...

Dex-chan lover
I'm expecting this new arc? season? whatever to focus on yuri with the male protagonist mostly subjected to abuse from the long haired girl.
I'll try reading some more chapters in the hope I'm wrong but I'm ready to drop the series.

Yeah I don’t know about this. I’ve never liked love triangles and the relationships between the guy and the long haired girl seems toxic. I hope they all start splitting up and finding their true partners because I really can’t see the triangle being anything other than a comedy.

Users who are viewing this thread