Fechippuru - Bokura no Innocent Love - Ch. 74 - The Fetishist Trio

Fed-Kun's army
I get moving onto a new trio but we've essentially got 2 rehashed fetishes right? The hair one is the same obviously but the "little one" one is pretty much the back fetish again right since she just clings to the kids back. The black haired girl is pretty much just the same character again as last time. Should've used the sound fet girl as the new mc and have her meet new characters since sound fet seems like itd much more versatile.

Dex-chan lover
So many girls are physically abusive In manga, It’s just kind of funny when the guy has a big lump on his head after saying something perverted as a classic example.
It’s just strange emotional abuse and the toxicity that kind of fucks you up makes it real and makes it not fun anymore.

Just like I use the term “gal cleaning” as a verb to describe a manga that burned itself to the ground, I now have a new term, to “Fechippuru” is to add needless emotional drama to a comedy series and turn everyone against one of their main protagonists by making them toxic as fuck.

why not continue the project before or end this properly. We even don't see they marriage, they child, and another one. Why just suddenly put another story with drama triangle even this manga is a romcom

Dex-chan lover
I was hoping it would be completely different but they reused the hair fetish and the tall FL looks like the last heroine...

I don't know why everyone is calling this a "love triangle" when it is clearly not. Long-haired girl even said it wasn't on page 9. I don't know if it will turn into one, but just the fact that they have an honest 3-way relationship makes it less likely just by showing that the writer is aware that more than two people can be in a mutual relationship at a time. OTOH, the title is short for "Fetish Couple".

@Chet31 I'm pretty sure all three characters are in their second year of high school and are the same age. The short girl is just short. She is also wearing the same uniform as the others, just without the jacket; she has the same shirt, the same bow tie, the same sweater vest, and the same skirt. Also they are all hanging around in the same school. The change in description ("second year" vs. "second year of high school") may just be because the translation group had the same interpretation as you—the editor's note even called Hayase a "lolicon".

@Jackist Giving this series a shitty rating for this one chapter seems rather harsh. Give it one for that last shitty arc instead.

Fed-Kun's army
well this is going downhill really quickly, imma read 5 more chapter and see if i want to continue or drop it.

Users who are viewing this thread