Fechippuru - Bokura no Innocent Love - Vol. 3 Ch. 32 - Chocolate Panic

Fed-Kun's army
A chef's knife isn't cutlery, just so you know.

@Polo
From Google's Dictionary:
cutlery- knives, forks, and spoons used for eating or serving food.
(NORTH AMERICAN)
-cutting utensils, especially knives for cutting food.

The person uploading it is probably from that part of the world

Group Leader
I love how we legit had to talk for 6hours straight with 5different groups about this manga, and finally reached an agreement and this No Group mf just came out of nowhere and uploaded a new chapter 1 day after we finally started to do this manga. Ik yesterdays chapter had 1-2 errors but it's because we had to hurry up before some random group actually sniped the manga. But damn wasnt expecting a fucking no group to snipe us just like this man. Hurts. Oh btw not to mention THIS DUDE LITERALLY OPENED UP HIS ACCOUNT TODAY JUST TO UPLOAD THIS SHIT. NOW TELL ME THAT THIS ISN'T A WORK OF ANOTHER GROUP.

Dex-chan lover
This is basically his sister in a nutshell...
f783866c3dc259ea8029c27864c3a8a7.jpg

Dex-chan lover
I'm freakin shocked - manga was dropped, and when finally guys picked it up and start uploading - from nowhere appears random dude and sniped it. Where the hell were you when nobody translated it? What's wrong with you? This is not first manga where this shit is happening. It's like some sniper guild on reddit idk who's point is to piss of translators that they would drop it at anger and dissapear so nobody would translate it again, and this shit keeps running in circles every 2-3 months. What's wrong with you? Not that I dont like to read a new chapter. It's that this shit just stops groups doing further translation bcs "why the hell when some random dude upload chapter already", they quit - and this guy too. And ij the end nobody would read new chapters. Is this the point? Like "only me as allowed to read it. Oh no, somebody gonna translate it! I won't allow it! I'm gonna snipe, so this manga would still belong only to me!"
Wtf?

Fed-Kun's army
@MrOGZ you are not gonna drop it because of that right ? because it was most certainly just a kid who did that to salt people up he will probably just stop now

Fed-Kun's army
@UnknownVariable
You are probably right, but it doesn't really matter since japan doesn't refer to them like that nor does most of the world. Even actual chefs in the US use the proper definitions, same as how physicists and engineers and the like use the metric system instead of the imperial system.

@MrOGZ Oh shut up, you don't own the manga, you might change the name of your group but that won't erase your history of extreme money begging.

Group Leader
"Umm... why do I have to say it again when I'm already an adult..." is not a translation at all. The other group that uploaded this same chapter translated this part correctly: "Feel like I've said it more than 20 times now..."
"目玉焼き" is not rolled egg omelette; that's sunny side up.
"タツ兄の料理がおいしいのは言花ちゃんへの愛情があるからでしょ!!" should be translated as "Tatsu-nii's cooking is delicious because of his love for Kotoka-chan!!"
It's most likely because the translator missed out the "へ" in the phrase above.
"あんだけ叱られてこの切り換えって…" is not a switch in verbal assault. It should be "Even after all that scolding, this switch is just..."
"もう純粋にそのメンタルが羨もしいよ…" is "I'm truly jealous of that mentality of hers...", not "I'm jealous of that pure mentality..."

Users who are viewing this thread