Fechippuru - Bokura no Innocent Love - Vol. 3 Ch. 32 - Chocolate Panic

Group Leader
@_ffff Let me tell you something man. I never begged for money, nor i tried to get money from you guys in a forceful way. All i said was if you can please consider donating us so we can get our group better when i legit opened this group. I'm here working my ass of for all these mangas and trying to manage a 100people discord, and if i still can't even get a Japanese TL that i can pay, now i will actually have to start asking for donations. Not all the Tls are working for free and we need Tls to release stuff as you know that these mangas are actually in JAPANESE. The reason why we had a quality drop in chapter 31 is because we had to release it as soon as possible to prevent other groups from sniping us. We've been working on this manga for 2months now and just a No Group guy with a shitty release 2months ago messed up all the chapters we worked. We were considered enough to not snipe a No Group guy and waited 2months to consider this manga dropped, if this is the result we will seriously have to do something as well. And EXTREME MONEY BEGGING? Wow man...Just wow. Honestly i don't really give a FLYING FUCK about what you think cause ik you ain't shit but please let the group leaders do their work.

You don't need money to open up a blog, nor to start or improve a group, you need dedication.
If what you want is to share the love for manga then do so by yourself like a lot of people do already.
There wasn't a "quality drop" when all of your series have the same mediocre quality, if you're paying people for that you should ask for a refund.
You're no longer a "newly" formed group since you've been at this for half a year or more, I'm not exactly sure.
You just recently reached 100 people and I don't think it's all that hard to manage, it's not like you work on dozens of series.
I don't have a problem if you want to ask for money, but doing it this way is not okay.
TeEiRv9.png

this translation has some more exotic english, but it really seems like many sentences were mistranslated

and the other TL's english is perfectly fine.

base on comments here, seems there's trouble with translating the manga... welp this made me motivated to start learning japanese and try to help..

Users who are viewing this thread