Fechippuru - Bokura no Innocent Love - Vol. 4 Ch. 41 - True Motives

Group Leader
Hello readers, this is SecretScans.
A lot of you guys may be thinking that we have sniped Fechippuru from Black Cat Scans, but in actual reality we didn’t and we clearly do not wish to snipe anyone from a project that a scan group/solo is already working on. The Black Cat Scans was our collaboration partner for this series before this had happened. However, we both had come to the conclusion that we could not work together and went our separate ways in order to work on this series without any arguments. So what you currently see here is not a snipe, we’re just releasing what we have worked hard on.
Thank you for your understanding
-SecretScans

Fed-Kun's army
Obviously this is not a snipe, but with all due respect, not only do you release later but the translation is of somewhat lower quality. Not saying it's bad by any means, but BCS tl is better. Though if you want to continue uploading the chapters, do so.

Even if this was a project that you both worked together in the past, what's the point of wasting your time by posting something that has already been translated by a group that uploads constantly? Wouldn't be better to focus your effort and time in a project that has been abandoned or hasn't been translated yet? Doing things the way you are doing just bothers everyone

@Rodvus speak for yourself please.
They uploaded what they spent hours on so that people like you get to read quality entertainment for free.
They get to decide what they do with their time and the content they worked on.
And whatever their decision ends up being, it will never be as unsightly as complaining and being disrespectful towards the people that make reading manga a reality for us.

SecretScans, thanks for these chapters and your work on the earlier ones as well.

@Batora I don't think I've been disrespectful to them. This is simply criticism. All I've said was that translating chapters of a manga that has been consistently updated is a waste of their time and a bother for the people that follow that manga and now have duplicated chapters on their feed. Wouldn't it be better to use their time and effort to find/translate another project that they are passionate about? This way everyone would be able to have the chance to read another good manga that otherwise would be unknown to people that can't read japanese. I hope I made my point clear now

Users who are viewing this thread