Fechippuru - Bokura no Innocent Love - Vol. 4 Ch. 42 - Kotoka’s Revenge

Dex-chan lover
"this is so painful to watch"

yup... agreed... where is my cute/hot long haired GF to do stupid couple things with? 😭

Most powerful member of the GFG
Staff
Super Moderator
"This is so painful to watch"
That's me every time i went inside the classroom only to find a couple eating each other with kisses, being hyper flirty or literally asleep on the ground, inside the classroom, embraced. I'm just like, man, i get you are in love but this is too cringe for me.

Dex-chan lover
>unconsciously wipes mouth after kiss from girlfriend
hmm

Dex-chan lover
It's kind of silly that they're still getting flustered over indirect kisses when they've been a couple for a minimum of 4 months, and have been living with each other for at least 3. What have they been doing all this time?

Dex-chan lover
@Satoshee we're on chapt 42 mexican scans show up to 76 at least. No clue what he's talking about.

@Satoshee scratch that took another look at Mexican scans it may be over...

Dex-chan lover
@Satoshee @Jebsu No, the ark between the two of them is ending, but the manga has a new couple after that, you can say we have a "second season" Chapter 74 is the last chapter for Kotoka x Tatsu, after that we have season 2

Dex-chan lover
@MaleNagisa Yep. And you know I hate to say it but I'm kinda glad they'd start a new ark instead of letting this one go on forever.

Dex-chan lover
@Jebsu Better to have a story ending, but using the concept in something new that just teaching the story to no end. Also, the ending was perfect

Users who are viewing this thread